Commonwealth of Massachusetts, OSD Supplier Diversity Office
The Supplier Diversity Office (SDO) of the Operational Services Division (OSD), certifies diverse businesses and also manages several business programs that help enhance the marketability of small and diverse businesses when they bid on public contracts.
AboutThe Operational Services Division (OSD) is an oversight agency of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts within the Executive Office of Administration and Finance. OSD is responsible for:
- Establishing and managing Statewide Contracts for goods and services that provide customer satisfaction and ensure best value.
- Establishing policies and procedures that ensure compliance with all state laws, regulations, and executive orders.
- Supporting the socioeconomic and environmental goals of the Commonwealth.
- Managing the Commonwealth’s e-procurement platform – COMMBUYS
Internship Programs and Student Services
- Internship Program
- One-on-One Counseling
Networking and Associations
- Small Business/General
- Government Requirements
Selling to the Government and Large Corporations
- Bid Matching and Preparation
- Obtaining Certification
- Obtaining Corporate Contracts
- Obtaining Government Contracts
- Registration Assistance
- Subcontracting Opportunities
- Online Courses and Videos