Grant Writing for Public Employees and Non Profits
October 19 @ 6:00 pm - November 9 @ 8:00 pm EDTFree
This 8-hour Grant Writing for Public Employees and Non-Profits Course Objectives are:
• Be able to research, plan and write effectively for multiple purposes.
• Understand the entire grant proposal writing process, including defining scope, project management and financial projections
• Learn the fundamentals of budgeting
• Identify roles of funding agencies, philanthropic foundations and giving institutions Course Outcomes for Grantwriting
• Identify funding sources
• Write and present persuasive grants that inspire funders
• Produce high-quality grant proposals
• Increase your knowledge of the development field
• Manage a grant
• Nurture a relationship with funders
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.